Friday, May 27, 2011

JFK Tweets

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
Seems like the Soviets made another friend. No big deal we can deal with that little country quickly.
12/19/1960

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
Ok scratch that, revolution failed. So back to the drawing board
4/17/1961

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
Wow ok, Castro seems a little mad, should I be nervous?
7/27/1962

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
Uh oh Cuba has something they shouldn't have. Breaking a sweat now
10/16/1962

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
Calling an emergency meeting to try to help solve this problem. Lets call this EX-COMM
10/16/1962


10/19/1962

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
Air strike idea a bust too. When can I have some good luck???
10/21/1962

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
About to go on TV to give the nation some big news. Gotta go and look spiffy for you all
10/22/1962

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
Running out of ideas, so this means it is time to point fingers at the Soviets. Sending a letter to them as we speak
10/25/1962

John(Head Honcho)Kennedy
I love getting mail!! And good news. If we promise not ti invade Cuba the U.S.S.R will remove thier missles from Cuba. This ended up being a win-win situation,isn't that nice. Well anyways, GOO AMERICA!